The Closers
The Closers by Michael Connelly

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I'm seriously bias with Harry Bosch. I'm not sure I could dislike any book he's a main character in. I love the story lines about the cases he works but more than that I just find him fascinating. He's like the long lost, good guy, hero that although has weaknesses and character flaws like everyone else, mainly he's got a great heart and gets the job done.

This book was especially good because I really had no clue where it was going to end. I loved how the little details became huge and how the some story lines almost wrapped around themselves. I'm glad to see Kiz in action with Harry, they make such good partners and it seems like with each book the different character story lines get deeper.

Hands down the reason why I keep reading these books back to back is because each character you meet has a story line that keeps getting played into and I can't wait to see what's happening with these people that I now feel like I have so much vested into.



View all my reviews