The Brass Verdict
The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Mickey Haller back in action and a bunch of Bosch, of course I'm going to love this book. But the story itself was incredibly gripping. And then.. the last 3 chapters... took me completely by surprise (in an awesome way).

This is definitely on my top 10 list of books I love. Without spoiling anything, this is Mickey's biggest case upon returning to law (read The Lincoln Lawyer to find out why he left). Harry Bosch (another GREAT Michael Connelly series) the sarcastic detective you can't help but love, gets involved and there you have it.. the Michael Connelly dream team! The case is intriguing and takes Haller into quite the legal predicament but the ending - never saw it coming!

I love getting a great surprise at the end and this gives you just that.



View all my reviews