source
As I've said over and over before, I'm really putting some effort into my health and fitness. I'm hitting karate classes and working out at least 3-4 times a week. That means a lot of sweat. And I mean a lot. It is no secret that I sweat like a man. I have no idea why, but I do - so I deal. And by deal, it means I need a kick butt deodorant. So, when Influenster started the Dove Advanced Care Deodorant VoxBox, I was all about it!

So, my full sized Dove Advanced Care deodorant arrived and I've been trying it out for the last 3 weeks. I'm going to say I like Dove Advanced Care deodorant for it's moisturizing effects for sure. Not that anyone is feeling up my armpits but my skin is super soft now. It holds up great on my day to day sweatiness but the one downfall that I did see is that it doesn't quite hold up as well as my normal brand on my heavy workout days. I usually throw my deodorant on in the morning and then forget it.

So I have to say for a day to day deodorant, I'd probably make the switch because it is cheaper than my current brand. For my heavy workout days I'll either need to reapply before my workout or just apply my current brand.

So check out Dove Advanced care Deodorant on Facebook@Dove on Twitter  with #RaiseYourArms or on Instagram


Image and video hosting by TinyPic